Botanical Art Workshop - Brunswick
Thursday 16th May 6-9pm
95 Sydney Road, Brunswick VIC 3056
This workshop is a great introduction into botanical art. In this evening workshop Jessie will guide you through her step-by-step process to create your own botanical painting.
You will gain an understanding in:
- How to draw your subject accurately
- Transferring your drawing onto watercolour paper
- Observing light, shade and form
- Basic colour theory
- Matching and mixing the correct colour
- Watercolour techniques including layering, wet-in-wet, blending and dry brush
- An appreciation for the minutiae of nature!
This workshop welcomes students of all experience levels. All art materials and biscuits provided.
Please select 'Workshop Bookings' for the postage option (as it won't add any postage fee!)
If you need to withdraw from a private lesson or workshop, 7 days notice is required prior to the class for a full refund, minus booking fees.
Less than 7 days notice entitles a 50% refund only.
No refunds or credit notes will be issued for withdrawals with less than 24 hour notice is given.
Jessie Rose Ford reserves the right to cancel any scheduled course. In the event of a cancellation, students will be notified 7 working days before the scheduled start date and full refunds will be provided. Classes are subject to sufficient enrolment numbers.